I just love everything about this moment. They’ve lost so much time with each other, and they’ve been through so much. But they have both changed and grown and this is one of the first few moments we see them actually get to sit down and reconnect. And what we see is this new-found mature relationship between mother and son. Regina allows herself to be completely open and honest about her plans, thoughts, and feelings. But she’s also able to be a little rough around the edges and insecure. Henry is there listening and understanding with absolutely no judgements or ill thoughts towards her. Instead, he is completely and openly supportive of her. Then to top all of this off, they could still be fun and happy together.
It’s just so nice to see that this relationship that they worked so hard for is finally getting the chance to just… actually happen! And it’s working and flourishing and paying off!
YES.YES.YES. People need to realise this
I feel like this needs to be shared with a ton of people.
Sorry for the color but i love this.
SO FUCKING IMPORTANT
Louis untying Liam’s shoes :D (with the comments of notiffanyprotested)
One Direction Colors - Liam/ Blue
- personality color blue means you are generally fairly even-tempered, unless your emotions take over - then you can become either moody and over-emotional, or cool and indifferent.
- sensitive to the needs of others and caring with your close circle of friends.
- conservative, reliable and trustworthy
- quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person
- not impulsive or spontaneous - you always think before you speak and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time.
- take time to process and share your feelings.
- genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously.
- appear to be confident and self-controlled, but may be hiding your vulnerable side.
- you are a rescuer and love to be needed but one of your lessons is to learn to love yourself first - you live from your heart and are always busy putting the needs of others first.
- need to have direction & order in your living and work spaces - untidiness and unpredictability overwhelm you.
- don’t like to draw attention to yourself - you prefer to be in the background.
- don’t like to have discord or conflict in your life, you are often the cause of conflict with others
- can be too cautious and worry about every little thing.
- if reacting negatively, you are prone to self-pity.
I worked very hard to build a future, a future that’s now g o n e.
when all you want is for your favorite character to be happy but all they get to be is dead